These services include Internal Audit, Management services, systems designing and evolution, cost-cutting, and profit enhancement plans.
- Business Planning & Advisory Service.
- Internal and Management Audit.
- Strategic Planning is the discipline committed to developing a roadmap to guide an organization’s strategic initiatives.
- Organizational development is taking steps to develop internal resources and internal methodologies to support an organization’s mission and goals.
- Designing budgetary and control systems.
- Reviewing procedures and equipment for operational control.
- Determining measures of the effective utilization of capital.
- Management Information System (MIS).
- Assistance in Decision Making.
- Budgetary Control Systems.
- Financial Planning