Corporate finance plays a vital role in every business. Irrespective of the size or type of business operations, every company seeks to streamline its corporate financing arm for optimum wealth distribution and return generation.
- Assisting clients in raising working capital finance-both fund and non-fund-based from Banks & other Financial Institutions.
- Manages short-term financial decisions that affect operations.
- Preparing project reports and financial models for making Term loan arrangements in liaison with banks and Financial Institutions.
- Corporate finance tasks include originating capital investments and deploying a company’s long-term capital
- Financial Due Diligence for merger/demerger of companies and NBFCs.
- Business re-engineering services by implementing strategic corporate advisory.
- Corporate finance is often incorporated with a firm’s decision to undertake capital investments and other investment-related decisions.