He is accredited with B.Com, PGDBM, L.L.B. degrees from Bhavnagar University. He is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (F.C.A.). He got a Certified Lead Auditor Training from B.S.I. in 2013. He is a member of the ICAI since 1999. He has served as the Chairman of Bhavnagar Branch of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for 2015-16, Vice-Chairman from 2014-15, and Secretary 2013-14. He has served as a Chairman of the C.P.E. Chapter of Bhavnagar of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He has served as a Treasurer of Bhavnagar Income Tax Bar Association from 2010 to 2013. He is a founder member of the Society of Bhramin. He is a good orator and delivers his speech at various platforms like Colleges, Universities, Rotary Club, Lions Club, Theosophy Society, etc.
His area of expertise includes:
He has broad experience in the field of Bank audit, N.G.O., Co-Operative Society Audit, preparation of Project reports, Tax audit, Statutory audit, Internal audit, Stock audit, V.A.T. audit, Handling of V.A.T. search and survey, Income tax return to appellate level appearance, Accounting System establishment.
Some of the special assignments handled by him are:
- He has five years of experience in a special audit of NABARD – Vaidnath Committee.
- Six years in a panel of SBI & Five years in a panel of Dena Bank as a statutory auditor and revenue auditor
- Conducting a special audit of Gujarat Municipal Corporation
- He spent four years in Bhavnagar Area Development Authority audit department.
- He has Three Years experiences in UCO Bank Branches having significant advances category.
- Special Audit of VAT – by Udyog Bhavan Gujarat.
- Many Trusts and NGOs.
- Co-operative Societies, Credit Cooperative Society, Co-operative Bank.
- Government Audit of Various departments.
- Corporate Audit and Taxation.
- Proprietorship, Partnership etc. Tax Audit, Income tax Return etc.
- Management consultancy.