( Head Office )
He is a commerce graduate [B.A (A.E.S)] from Sri Venkateswra University (Tirupati). He is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (FCA). He is an associate member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (AICWA) (All India 11th Rank).
He is a member of the ICAI since 1996 and has ten years of industry exposure in a contracting company and multinational American Restaurant in Dubai & Lebanon. (From the year 1996-2006).
His area of expertise includes:
Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, Bank Statutory, Concurrent, Revenue & Stock Audits, Tax Audits, ULB Audits, Financial reviews, Income Tax, GST, Service tax, Company Law Matters, Accounting, Financial Consultancy, Due diligences, Management Consultancy, etc.
Certificate Courses Completed:
- Concurrent Audit of Banks held by ICAI.
- Goods and Service Tax Course held by ICAI.
Some of the special assignments handled by him are:
- ULBs Financial Statement Auditors from 2007-08 to 2013-14- Municipal Reforms Council-Karnataka
- Statutory audits of branches of Nationalized Banks-SBM-5 Years & Corporation Bank-4 Years, UCO Bank – 4 Years.
- Concurrent Audit of ‘CANARA BANK’ – The year 2010 to 2012 and 2016 – 2017
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank-Year 2013 to 2017
- Revenue Audit of Allahabad Bank for the year 2012, 2016 & 2017
- Revenue Audit of Indian Overseas Bank for the year 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Concurrent audit of Vijaya Bank 2017-2018
- Concurrent audit of United Bank of India 2016-2017
- Concurrent audit of Central Bank of India 2018
- Concurrent audit of State Bank of India 2018-19
- Concurrent audit of Corporation bank 2018-19
- Stock audit of State Bank of India
- Revenue audit of Central Bank Of India for the year 2017-18
- Internal Audit- Tumakur Machine Tools Park-Bangalore-Year 2017-18